The ‘legal’ stuff… you should read it, really
Having read the privacy notice and cookie information, if you continue to browse and use our site you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions of use that govern Computer Law Training Ltd relationship with you in relation to this site.
The term ‘Computer Law Training Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this site and whose ‘registered office’ is based at: Computer Law Training Ltd. 8 Middlewood Park, Livingston, EH54 8AZ, Scotland. The term ‘you’ refers to the ‘user’ or ‘viewer’ of our site.
The terms are:
- The content of the pages of this site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this site for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this site meet your specific requirements.
- This site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this site which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the site.
- Unauthorised use of this site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this site from another site or document without Computer Law Training Ltd prior written consent.
- Your use of this site and any dispute arising out of such use of the site is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Enjoy the rest of the site – get in touch – we love contact and feedback.