Everyone seems to be confused about the data protection requirements for direct marketing. Hear about the impact of the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) on this activity. Yes, you can … but you’ve got to do it right.
- lasts one hour
- can be taken sitting at your desk (or anywhere you can connect to the Internet) – no travelling needed.
- is limited to a maximum of 8 attendees
- allows questions to be asked
- assumes a basic knowledge of data protection
- uses the ‘Zoom’ platform
- is priced at only £60+VAT
Topics covered include:
- When can you use legitimate interest?
- Getting consent right
- Email marketing
- Telemarketing and the TPS
- PECR? GDPR? Both?