Will you need a certificate to show you’ve had training?
The Data Protection GDPR Foundation Certificate is the certificate for people who need to identify a clear, concise and generic understanding of the new General Data Protection Regulation and who wish to demonstrate formal learning, in support of their practical knowledge. It will be suitable for the public, private and third sectors and will teach delegates essential GDPR skills and sufficient knowledge to assist their organisation toward their accountability of GDPR.
Click the image to download a full 2 page e-brochure for more details
- Be aware of the importance of data protection legislation and the GDPR
- Understand the key obligations of the GDPR and DPA
- Understand the rationale behind a data protection audit and gap analysis
- Assist with policies and procedures required for data protection compliance and accountability
The course will take place over 1 full day with an exam at the end of the day. It will comprise of lectures, discussion and practical exercises. The exam will comprise of MCQ / SAQ. The course content has been assessed as QCF Level Equivalent = 3 and endorsed by TQUK Ltd.
TQUK is regulated by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
Why this course is different:
- Examines key basics of GDPR in detail;
- Teaches essential skills including: Data Audit, Legal Bases for Processing and Data Subject Rights;
- Comprehensive learning materials designed to help delegates during the course and in their job;
- Modern and practical assessment method – delivered in a friendly and ‘un-stuffy’ way;
- Certificate for 1 day training seen as a valuable asset from a company training perspective and/or CPD
- 1 day of interactive training with a ‘friendly;’ GDPR / DPA specialist
- GDPR Handbook and Certificate*
- Lunch and Refreshments
- Prices vary according to location – see ‘COURSE DATES‘ for details
(* subject to successfully passing examination at the end of the course)