Will you need a certificate to show you’ve had training?
The Data Protection (GDPR) Foundation Certificate is the certificate for people who need to identify a clear, concise and generic understanding of the new General Data Protection Regulation and who wish to demonstrate formal learning, in support of their practical knowledge. It will be suitable for the public, private and third sectors and will teach delegates essential UK GDPR skills and sufficient knowledge to assist their organisation toward their accountability for the UK GDPR.
“Tim is a subject expert who makes the course material interesting, digestible and applicable. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the course to anyone seeking to learn about the importance and ramifications of GDPR for their organisation.“
Victoria Brown, Head of R&D, Belbin
Click the image to download a full 2 page e-brochure for more details
- Be aware of the importance of data protection legislation and the UK GDPR
- Understand the key obligations of the UK GDPR and DPA
- Understand the rationale behind a data protection audit and gap analysis
- Assist with policies and procedures required for data protection compliance and accountability
The course will take place over 1 full day with an exam at an agreed time. It will comprise lect
ures, discussion and practical exercises. The exam will comprise MCQ / SAQ. The course content has been assessed as RQF Level Equivalent = 3 and endorsed by TQUK Ltd.
TQUK is regulated by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
The course is also CPD certified for 6 hours.
Why this course is different:
- Examines key basics of GDPR in detail;
- Teaches essential skills including: Data Audit, Legal Bases for Processing and Data Subject Rights;
- Comprehensive learning materials designed to help delegates during the course and in their job;
- Modern and practical assessment method – delivered in a friendly and ‘un-stuffy’ way;
- Certificate for 1 day training seen as a valuable asset from a company training perspective and/or CPD
- 1 day of interactive training with a ‘friendly;’ GDPR / DPA specialist
- Copy of slides and Certificate*
- Lunch and Refreshments (for online delivery you will need to provide your own!)
- For price and dates see our available courses page for details
(* subject to successfully passing examination at the end of the course)