Data subjects are exercising their rights in increasing numbers, in particular the Right of Access (Subject Access requests). Find out how you should deal with these. The other rights arise less frequently and will be covered in slightly less depth: right to rectification, right to erasure, right to object, right to restriction, right to data portability and automated decision making.
- lasts three hours
- can be taken sitting at your desk (or anywhere you can connect to the Internet) – no travelling needed.
- is limited to a maximum of 8 attendees
- allows questions to be asked
- assumes a basic knowledge of data protection
- uses the Zoom platform
- is priced at only £200
Topics covered include:
- What are the rights?
- When do they apply?
- How must you respond?
- Implications for data management
- Third party data and protection of third parties