Data subjects are exercising their rights in increasing numbers, in particular the Right of Access (Subject Access requests). Find out how you should deal with these.
- lasts one hour
- can be taken sitting at your desk (or anywhere you can connect to the Internet) – no travelling needed.
- is limited to a maximum of 8 attendees
- allows questions to be asked
- assumes a basic knowledge of data protection
- uses the ‘Google Meet’ platform
- is priced at only £60+VAT
Topics covered include:
- What are the rights?
- When do they apply?
- How must you respond?
- Implications for data management
- Third party data