The below are the Terms & Conditions attached to the booking / attendance of our Training Courses
- Within these course booking terms & conditions, references to Computer Law Training Ltd have been abbreviated to CLT.
- CLT will invoice your organisation for this booking. Receipt of a booking form by us implies that you have the necessary internal approvals to both book and pay for, the course chosen.
- Confirmation and directions to the venue will be sent to you within 14 days of us receiving your booking. CLT will not be responsible for the non-arrival of registration information. Any delegate not receiving the registration information by 14 days prior to the event should contact us on 01506 324468
- The invoice is payable within 28 days of being issued regardless of whether the event has taken place.
- It is your responsibility to ensure we have your correct details, especially, your email address. Failure to do so could lead to you not receiving joining instructions. In such cases, you are still liable to pay our invoice.
- If you book within 10 days of the course date please check by ‘phone or email that your place is confirmed. (01506 324468 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The full fee will remain payable even if the delegate does not attend.
- We reserve the right to cancel the event if there are insufficient bookings or attendees to run the course and make it commercially viable. In this event, a full refund will be offered, or an alternative course date.
- It may be necessary for CLT to change the content and timing of a course, the trainer, the date or the venue. In the unlikely event of the course being cancelled by CLT, a full refund will be made unless the delegate transfers his or her booking to an alternative date/city for the course. For all bookings, the liability of CLT shall be limited ONLY to the amount of the fee actually paid to CLT by the delegate. For this reason delegates are encouraged not to book travel or accommodation more than two weeks prior to any course date.
- Our courses are tailored towards an audience of people who are employed by organisations who deal with personal data. We reserve the right to refuse any bookings (and cancel any bookings) especially from consultants or those whose business directly or indirectly competes with ours.
11. If you have not paid your invoice we reserve the right not to enter you for exams, release your exam marks and/or issue your certificate until the invoice has been paid.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
12. You can cancel your booking 30 days or more before the event without charge. If the course fee has already been paid, a refund will be issued. After this, the following cancellation fees will be enforced:
- 12.a. = between 29 and 15 days notice, a fee that represents 50% of the course fee will be applicable;
- 12.b. = between 14 and 6 days notice, a fee that represents 60% of the course fee will be applicable;
- 12.c. = between 5 and 2 days notice, a fee that represents 80% of the course fee will be applicable;
- 12.d. = 24 hours or less notice, the full fee will still be applicable.
- Substitute delegates are welcome providing fees have been paid and 5 days notice is given.
Inclement weather / Transport problems
14. We do not cancel courses due to inclement weather or transport problems. If you cannot attend due to these reasons the invoice and full course fee remains payable.