* INTENSIVE* – Consolidated & continuous 5 day, course – inclusive of exam on 5th day
The training programme for Data Protection Officers, Data Protection Managers, Compliance Managers or anyone with a responsibility for Data Protection. The Data Protection (GDPR) Practitioner Certificate is an internationally recognised qualification, endorsed by TQUK, which is regulated by Ofqual, a UK Government department. It equips current and aspiring data protection officers and data protection managers with knowledge and skills to undertake data protection compliance activities throughout an organisation. It is a valuable course for anybody with data protection compliance responsibilities.
This is our ‘INTENSIVE‘ version of the course, whereby learners seeking certification can undertake the course and examination in the shortest time-frame, 5 x consecutive days.
Click the image to download a full 3 page e-brochure for more details
- Understand the importance of data protection legislation and compliance in the EU
- Interpret key terminology of the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) in a practical context
- Understand the key obligations of the GDPR and DPA
- Create policies and procedures necessary for data protection compliance and accountability
- Carry out a data protection audit and gap analysis
- Develop an action plan to address a data protection gap analysis
- Respond appropriately to data protection issues arising in an organisation
- Carry out the duties of a data protection officer
The course will take place over 5 consecutive days with an exam in the afternoon of the 5th day. It will comprise of lectures, discussion and practical exercises. The exam will comprise of MCQ. The course content has been assessed as RQF Level Equivalent = 5 and endorsed by TQUK Ltd.
*TQUK is regulated by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
Why this course is different:
- Examines all aspects of GDPR in detail;
- Teaches essential DPO skills including: Data Protection Impact Assessments and Privacy Impact Assessments;
- Comprehensive learning materials designed to help delegates during the course and in their job;
- Modern and practical assessment methods – delivered in a friendly and ‘un-stuffy’ way.
- 5 consecutive days of interactive training with a ‘friendly’ GDPR/DPA specialist
- GDPR / DPA Handbook and Certificate*
- Hard copies of relevant legislation and guidance
- Lunch and Refreshments
- Prices vary according to location – see ‘COURSE DATES‘ for details
(* subject to successfully passing examination at the end of the course)