You cannot run your business without marketing via Socal Media… Right?
We are continually told that we cannot run a business without marketing it through social media; we must use; Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram etc. – Or, one of the many others that are out there. Whilst these platforms clearly have value for marketing and market intelligence, this needs to be put in the context of the risks both of using and not using (or, at least, monitoring) social media. An understanding of the risks will help to mitigate them.
This half day course will consider a range of issues, including information security, reputation, identity theft, ownership of contact lists (and other thorny Linkedin issues), advertising standards and social media policies.
• Monitor social media for comments on a topic
• Assess the sensitivity of information to be posted on social media
• Be aware of ownership issues in social media
• Avoid breaching advertising standards when using social media
• Be aware of important issues in formulating a social media policy
This course will satisfy the requirements of most professional bodies for three hours of verifiable CPD. Attendance certificates will be available on request.
We can bring our training to you, the benefits in doing this are:
- Convenient – Programmes can be presented at the location of your choice, at a time that is suitable for all your participants. This also means less time out of the office!
- Confidential – Your opportunity to openly discuss real issues in order to produce real and applicable solutions with our training team.
- Tailored – Programmes designed to meet the specific requirements of your company or organisation. We can design a programme for you and ensure the content is specific to your sector or needs
- Team Work – Greater interaction and enhanced learning experience.
- Cost Savings – The costs to your organisation are considerably less than sending a large number of participants to a course held in a hotel or conference centre.
We’re only a ‘click’, call or e-mail away – so get in touch.