This course will give a basic understanding of the main concepts, obligations and rights specified by the GDPR. It will give enough knowledge for attendees to be able to follow our other, more specialist, live online courses, except ‘Data Protection and Clinical Trials’.
- lasts one hour
- can be taken sitting at your desk (or anywhere you can connect to the Internet) – no travelling needed.
- is limited to a maximum of 8 attendees
- allows questions to be asked
- assumes no knowledge of data protection
- uses the ‘Zoom’ platform
- is priced at only £60+VAT
Topics covered include:
- What is data protection about?
- Basic definitions
- Data Protection Principles
- Data Subject Rights
- Personal Data Breach and Reporting