With the current problems caused by Coronavirus online training is definitely worth considering!!
We are pleased to offer live online training in two ways:
- Bespoke sessions for small groups of staff on any data protection topic, using Zoom as a delivery platform.
Please get in touch so that we can discuss possibilities.
- We also offer a schedule of data protection topics as live online training.
- lasts one hour
- can be taken sitting at your desk (or anywhere you can connect to the Internet) – no travelling needed.
- is limited to a maximum of 8 attendees
- allows questions to be asked
- uses the ‘Zoom’ platform
- is priced at £60+VAT (except for ‘Data Protection and Clinical Trials’ and ‘Data Protection for Journalists & Photographers’)
We are currently offering the following topics:
- Introduction to Data Protection and the GDPR
- Managing Data Subject Rights
- Data Protection and Direct Marketing
- Privacy Notices and Transparency
- Accountability – Demonstrating Compliance
- High Risk Processing and Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Monitoring of Employees
- Data Protection and Clinical Trials
- Data Protection for Journalists & Photographers
NB with the exception of ‘Introduction to Data Protection and the GDPR’ these courses will all assume a reasonable knowledge of data protection. ‘Data Protection and Clinical Trials’ is an advanced course and will require a greater knowledge of data protection.
We also provide bespoke recorded online training which can be rolled out to all staff at a very cost effective price – get in touch.