In these days of hybrid working online training is definitely worth considering!!
We are pleased to offer live online training in two ways:
- Bespoke sessions for small groups of staff on any data protection topic, using Google Meet or Zoom as a delivery platform.
Please get in touch so that we can discuss possibilities.
- We also offer a schedule of data protection courses as live online training.
- can last between one hour and five days (spread over 3 weeks)!
- can be taken sitting at your desk (or anywhere you can connect to the Internet) – no travelling needed.
- are limited to a maximum of 12 attendees
- allow questions to be asked
- use either the Google Meet or the Zoom platform
We are currently offering the following topics:
- Introduction to Data Protection and the GDPR
- Managing Data Subject Rights
- Data Protection and Direct Marketing
- Accountability – Demonstrating Compliance
- High Risk Processing and Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Monitoring of Employees
- Data Protection: Medical Research & Clinical Trials
- Data Protection for Journalists & Photographers
NB with the exception of ‘Introduction to Data Protection and the GDPR’ these courses will all assume a reasonable knowledge of data protection. ‘Data Protection and Clinical Trials’ is an advanced course and will require a greater knowledge of data protection.
We also provide bespoke recorded online training which can be rolled out to all staff at a very cost effective price – get in touch.