You want to know you’ve got it covered?
Of course you do!
Your Directors, Execs and Management teams have had either 3 or 4 hours training. They know what should be being done within the organisation. It’s over to you now – you’re the teams and staff that will face the everyday challenges of data protection and GDPR within the business.
- What can you print and leave on your desk, or in your drawers?
- What can you copy onto a memory stick?
- What can you copy into the cloud storage?
- When do documents need to be shredded?
- Can you give a colleagues ‘phone number to a family member or friend?
- What do you do if a customer complains about their data?
The list of questions that could affect your daily working routines with regard to data protection are, more-or-less, endless!
As the working teams or staff within your business – it is your responsibility to ensure that your processes and procedures are followed and that short cuts and workarounds are not implemented. If there is a culture of shortcuts or workarounds, there will be problems in the future. Problems that could cost the organisation a frightening amount of money!
But we can help with this, with some training. 2 hours is all it takes to make you aware and think. We can attend at your premises, use your meeting room facilities – we can even bring all our own AV equipment – and we can deliver a GDPR overview relevant to “All other Staff”
… Get in touch to find out more and enjoy the benefits of the confidence that a little bit of training can bring.Why Use Us? >> Contact Us >>