Your teams and general staff are those that will face the daily GDPR challenges..
The Directors, Execs and Management teams know what should be being done within the organisation. It’s over to you now – you’re the teams and staff that will face the everyday challenges of data protection and GDPR compliance within the business.
- What can you print and leave on your desk, or in your drawers?
- What can you copy onto a memory stick?
- What can you copy into the cloud storage?
- When do documents need to be shredded?
- Can you give a colleagues ‘phone number to a family member or friend?
- What do you do if a customer complains about their data?
The list of questions that could affect your daily working routines with regard to data protection are, more-or-less, endless!
You’re at the coal face……
As the working teams or staff within your business – it is your responsibility to ensure that your processes and procedures are followed and that short cuts and workarounds are not implemented. If there is a culture of shortcuts or workarounds, there will be problems in the future. Problems that could cost the organisation a frightening amount of money!
But we can help with this, with some training. 2 hours is all it takes to make you aware and think. We can attend at your premises, use your meeting room facilities – we can even bring all our own AV equipment – and we can deliver a GDPR overview relevant to “All other Staff”
To find out more and enjoy the benefits of the confidence that a little bit of training can bring….
We can bring our training to you, the benefits in doing this are:
- Convenient – Programmes can be presented at the location of your choice, at a time that is suitable for all your participants. This also means less time out of the office!
- Confidential – Your opportunity to openly discuss real issues in order to produce real and applicable solutions with our training team.
- Tailored – Programmes designed to meet the specific requirements of your company or organisation. We can design a programme for you and ensure the content is specific to your sector or needs
- Team Work – Greater interaction and enhanced learning experience.
- Cost Savings – The costs to your organisation are considerably less than sending a large number of participants to a course held in a hotel or conference centre.
We’re only a ‘click’, call or e-mail away – so get in touch.