If you handle anyone’s personal data you need to tell them what you are doing with it. What do you need to tell them and how should you do it? How do you keep on the right side of data protection legislation? What are the risks?
- lasts one hour
- can be taken sitting at your desk (or anywhere you can connect to the Internet) – no travelling needed.
- is limited to a maximum of 8 attendees
- allows questions to be asked
- assumes a basic knowledge of data protection
- uses the ‘Google Meet’ platform
- is priced at £60+VAT
Topics covered include:
- When should you use a privacy notice?
- What should be in a privacy notice?
- How can you cope with the requirements?
- Recent cases of enforcement
- Wednesday 6th May 2020, 11.00: book here