The Board says ‘this’ – the Team says ‘that’ – you’re stuck in the middle!
A horrible position to be in. You want to please the Board / Directors / Exec Team – but you’re the management tier that comes into contact with the working teams first. The teams, that on occasion, pass on their moans and gripes.
In many organisations the Board ‘think’ the teams are working in some way, or doing something, but in ‘reality’ the teams have found workarounds or short cuts. After all, they want to make their job easier, right?
Wrong!! When your teams take short cuts and find workarounds – this is when the organisation is at its most vulnerable. This is when copies of data end up where they shouldn’t – downloaded onto a memory stick? copied up to a cloud based storage location? printed off for reading later and left somewhere?
You need to be aware of what the Board are trying to achieve and what your role is with regard to ensuring this happens with your teams.
You’ll only know if:
- You have sufficient existing expertise, or;
- You and your fellow managers have training.
3 hours is usually perfect. We can attend at your premises, use your meeting room (if you have one) – we can bring all our own AV equipment (unless you have some) and we can deliver a GDPR overview for Middle & Junior Management.
A nudge in the right direction that ensures you are supporting the Board. This demonstrates your path to GDPR compliance.
(We can deliver a shorter version for ‘all other staff’ too!)
We can bring our training to you, the benefits in doing this are:
- Convenient – Programmes can be presented at the location of your choice, at a time that is suitable for all your participants. This also means less time out of the office!
- Confidential – Your opportunity to openly discuss real issues in order to produce real and applicable solutions with our training team.
- Tailored – Programmes designed to meet the specific requirements of your company or organisation. We can design a programme for you and ensure the content is specific to your sector or needs
- Team Work – Greater interaction and enhanced learning experience.
- Cost Savings – The costs to your organisation are considerably less than sending a large number of participants to a course held in a hotel or conference centre.
We’re only a ‘click’, call or e-mail away – so get in touch.